“Sanusi as Central Bank governor gave over 800 people from Kano a large percentage of CBN jobs and contracts, including those that were not qualified. The actual figure stood at 900 at the last count. The records are there.
Within his tenure as a CBN Governor, Sanusi built;
• 2 technical schools, a water plant
• Agro industrial warehouse bagging fertilizer
• Scholarships for travel and Education in Egypt for 185 Kano indigenes, all sponsored by CBN and many more.
• Sanusi as a CBN Governor also gave out a N100 million relief aid to the victims of Kano fire disaster as his social responsibility.
• Sanusi immediately after he left Nigeria’s Central Bank travelled as far as the United States to lanch a sustainable housing initiative to build 504 low-cost houses in Kano, Nigeria. The project is supported by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) in West Africa and International Green Structures, both members of the Initiative for Initiative for Global Development’s (IGD) Frontier Leader Network.
This is what people who has National and International Contacts do, they facilitate and attract Projects and Human Capital to their people and their immediate society.
Soludo who has been boasting of his International Connections since he left the Central Bank in 2008 is yet to facilitate any project in His Clan in Isuofia. The Mgbafor Memorial Hospital he’s building in memory of his belived Laate mother (May Her Soul Rest in Peace) which is the only feasible project he has in his community has been hanging uncompleted since the past 13 years.
ANTECEDENTS VALIDATES FUTURE PROMISES!!!
The supporters of the Cabals, U-AYA Chief Priest and Soludo should show us anywhere in Anambra that Soludo used his acclaimed International Connection to facilitate any project in the State.
They should show us at least 10 persons from his community, Isuoifia that he used his former capacities as;
• Chief Economic Adviser to former President Obasanjo
• Chief Executive of the National Planning Commission of Nigeria
• Central Bank Governor and currently,
• Member of President Buhari’s 8 Man Economic Advisory Council and his acclaimed international connections to lift/empower.”
THIS IS NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR.
THIS POST IS FOR MATURED MINDS ONLY..
NO INSULT ZONE!!!