Osun Poll: PDP Gives Conditions for Supplementary Poll
The Ademola Adeleke Campaign Organisation has listed conditions for acceptability of Thursday supplementary polls.
Rising from caucus meeting Wednesday night, the organisation declared that the voting will only be acceptable if the following conditions are met:
1. Card reader must work and there will be no election without card reader;
2. We will not accept usage of incident forms;card reader must work for any election to hold;
3. International observers must be allowed in all the seven polling units ;
4. Votes buying that is ongoing now should stop now and tomorrow;
5. Ongoing arrests and intimidation of PDP leaders should stop;
6. INEC should stop unholy, ongoing meetings with Governor Rauf Aregbesola;
7. Access codes to Voters register already given to APC members in Orolu rural areas should be withdrawn;
8. INEC should stop colluding with APC and be truly transparent and unbiased;
*9. Security agencies should not serve partisan interest of APC. They should simply maintain law and order.
Director, Media & Publicity
Ademola Adeleke Campaign Organisation