To support these fintech start-ups, DLM Capital Group, in partnership with Africa Fintech Foundry (AFF) and through its digital banking subsidiary, Sofri is calling for submissions into the maiden edition of its fintech pitch contest called “Pegasus Fintech Challenge’’.
Nigerian start-ups and technology innovators are eligible to apply for the challenge. The nominated submissions will participate in a pitch event after which top 3 finalists will be selected and awarded prizes.
Asides the chance to win a seed capital fund, the Pegasus Fintech Challenge affords winners benefits such as induction into the acceleration program of the Africa Fintech Foundry (AFF), which affords them the opportunity to be immersed in AFF’s open innovation strategy.
Eligibility – Who should be apply for the DLM Capital Pegasus Fintech Challenge 2021
To be eligible to apply for the DLM Capital Pegasus Fintech Challenge, the following must be put into consideration.
• Fintech start-up must be based in Nigeria.
• Fintech start-up must be at least 1 year in operation.
• Product solutions must focus on financial technology to strengthen financial services in Nigeria.
• Product solutions must focus on speed and convenience.
• Product must demonstrate traction, ideally between Seed and Series A stage
• Applicants can be pre-revenue but must have a scalable product or service with a significant total addressable market and defensible growth model.
Interested participants can apply by visiting https://mypitch.dlm.group/ . Applications close on 18th June 2021.