When TSTV was launched in 2017, I was excited about the prospect of a pan Nigerian cable TV providers with amazing services. But despite my excitement, I was reluctant to subscribe to their service because of the Hitv experience. Unfortunately, Few months into launch in 2017, TSTV ran into troubled waters and couldn’t hold its ground in the Pay TV market.
Fast forward to year 2020, the brand announced relaunch into the industry, appointed professionals into management, and showed signs that it has the capacity to deliver better and unprecedented pay tv services.
Today, being September 29, the company held a press conference, where the MD, the Head of Corporate Affairs, Demola Olarewaju, and other management staff, gave details of what to expect on TSTV; that would be officially launched across Nigeria.
From what I observed during the press conference, I can confidently say that TSTV really mean serious business this time around.
Haven said the above, here are some of the reasons I will be porting to the TSTV from October 1, 2020
1. TSTV has shown capacity to deliver value for service with their Pay As You View, PAYV. Same PAYV that Multichoice consistently claimed is impossible.
2. TSTV offers wide of channels from all the major football leagues, including English Premier League, Laliga, Serie A etc. They also offer several movie and news channels to choose from; all in high definition.
Therefore, I have the luxury to pay for only what I watch.
3. The price range for all TSTV channels is highly affordable. I don’t have to pay exorbitant rates for bouquet just because I want to watch Champions League, English Premier League or Laliga.
In addition, TSTV offers some free to air channels unlike DSTV
4. Multichoice have become extremely arrogant with how they treat Nigerians. They hike their service charge abruptly without giving a damn to the yearnings of Nigerians. Worse still their services are terrible and subscribers pay for channels they don’t watch at exorbitant rates.
5. Finally, being a Nigerian brand, TSTV deserve patronage of all.